CSI Head Start/Early Head Start
- Federally funded preschool and family support program for low income families.
- Works in partnership with local communities.
- Promotes a sense of learning and self-reliance for both parents and child.
- Services includes education, medical, dental, mental health, nutrition & transportation.
- Community and parent partnerships.
- Inclusive preschool setting for children with disabilities.
- Services integrated into each community.
- Receives 20% or more of funding from local community.
NEW Pre-K Collaboration in Shoshone
Children 3-5 that qualify for Special Education services will attend the Shoshone Head Start's inclusive preschool center, and receive the same 12 Home Visits during the year. Therapies will be provided during class.
Newly Completed Jerome Head Start/Early Head Start Center
Jerome Head Start playground